Page 238 of 294

Re: The ground level - in and out

Posted: Tue Dec 18, 2018 4:51 am
by Elyris
Morning

Today's my 'last workday before christmas'. I really really need some sleep and rest. Unfortunately the days ahead will be everything but relaxing.

Re: The ground level - in and out

Posted: Tue Dec 18, 2018 5:56 am
by Nawmtirea
'Morning.

Last work days before Christmas already?? My last work day here is Dec.21, but that's just because the company closes down from the 24th until New Years (no TV or film productions going on during Christmas). For most people the last work day before Christmas is Dec.24th.

Re: The ground level - in and out

Posted: Tue Dec 18, 2018 10:00 am
by Kiyevanie
Morning :)

Well, I always keep two or three vacation as backup for emergencies. No emergency this year, but we have to take all our vacation days before the year changes. I didn't need all of those emergency days, so I use them now. I have to work between Christmas and New Years Eve this year.

Re: The ground level - in and out

Posted: Tue Dec 18, 2018 7:53 pm
by flighter
Good evening :)

Re: The ground level - in and out

Posted: Wed Dec 19, 2018 3:28 pm
by Kiyevanie
Afternoon :)

Re: The ground level - in and out

Posted: Thu Dec 20, 2018 9:13 am
by Elyris
Morning :)

So what y'all up to now?


*wants to finally write christmas cards*

... wait ...

Did any of you move last year? (flighter ... wasn't there something?)

Re: The ground level - in and out

Posted: Thu Dec 20, 2018 5:07 pm
by Kiyevanie
Good evening :)

What I'm up to currently... well, Christmas preparations. Got the family here this year, my Mom is too old now for the whole business, so I took over.
And nope, didn't move.

Re: The ground level - in and out

Posted: Fri Dec 21, 2018 5:08 pm
by Kiyevanie
Evening :)

Re: The ground level - in and out

Posted: Sat Dec 22, 2018 8:43 am
by Elyris
Morning :)

Well - I should be working .. somehow. But the last few days I have been so exhausted. This will bite me in the txim - I know it - but I just can't get myself to actually really start pulling through. I also slept a lot longer than usual the last days. Maybe it's because it doesn't get day outside here anymore around this time of the year.
Ah well ....

I just hope christmas will be over fast, so that the level of annoyance is still workable (is that a word?).

Re: The ground level - in and out

Posted: Sat Dec 22, 2018 9:13 am
by Kiyevanie
Morning :)
Yeah, it being so dark all the time just sucks; I'm sleeping much longer these days too. At least this morning there's a little bit of blue sky and one or two rays of sun outside.

Re: The ground level - in and out

Posted: Sun Dec 23, 2018 6:15 pm
by Kiyevanie
Evening :)

Re: The ground level - in and out

Posted: Mon Dec 24, 2018 9:38 am
by Kiyevanie
Morning :)
Wishing everyone a Merry Christmas!

Re: The ground level - in and out

Posted: Mon Dec 24, 2018 11:19 am
by flighter
Meeeeeeeeryyyyyyy CHRISTMAS!

Re: The ground level - in and out

Posted: Mon Dec 24, 2018 7:41 pm
by Elyris
evening :)

Despite everything

have a merry christmas everyone :)


Re: The ground level - in and out

Posted: Mon Dec 24, 2018 11:10 pm
by flighter
Meeeeeery Christmas, everyone (who celebrate it)!

Re: The ground level - in and out

Posted: Tue Dec 25, 2018 10:05 am
by Kiyevanie
Morning :)
Hope everyone had a nice Christmas Eve.

Currently preparing for the hungry invasion that's about to hit at 13:00

Re: The ground level - in and out

Posted: Tue Dec 25, 2018 10:39 am
by Elyris
Morning :)

Yeah .. there will be ducks.

And for after that (when the bigger part of the work is done)


Re: The ground level - in and out

Posted: Tue Dec 25, 2018 4:45 pm
by Kiyevanie
There has indeed been a duck. It's almost gone now, besides a leg, the filling and some bones with just enough meat on it to nibble a bit.
Now the relaxing part of Christmas starts... wearing comfy clothes I'll soon switch to the couch and watch a movie or something, dealing with the rest of the wine :D

Re: The ground level - in and out

Posted: Wed Dec 26, 2018 3:14 pm
by Kiyevanie
Afternoon :)

Re: The ground level - in and out

Posted: Thu Dec 27, 2018 7:32 am
by Kiyevanie
Morning :)

Ugh… working that time of the year sucks. At least it's from home.

Re: The ground level - in and out

Posted: Fri Dec 28, 2018 7:38 am
by Kiyevanie
Morning :)

Re: The ground level - in and out

Posted: Fri Dec 28, 2018 9:10 pm
by flighter
Good evening, everyone!

Re: The ground level - in and out

Posted: Mon Dec 31, 2018 8:02 pm
by flighter
Good evening... and...

HAPPY NEW 2019, EVERYONE!!!

Re: The ground level - in and out

Posted: Tue Jan 01, 2019 9:21 am
by Elyris
Happy new Year :)

Re: The ground level - in and out

Posted: Thu Jan 03, 2019 4:40 am
by Elyris
Back to work.