Page 205 of 294

Re: The ground level - in and out

Posted: Thu Dec 07, 2017 7:44 am
by Kiyevanie
Morning :)

Re: The ground level - in and out

Posted: Thu Dec 07, 2017 9:42 am
by flighter
g'morning :)

It's Friday Eve ;)

let's celebrate :D :D :D

Re: The ground level - in and out

Posted: Thu Dec 07, 2017 2:49 pm
by Elyris
Afternoon


Sadly, that means nothing for me.

Friday evening: 'christmas party' from the corporation
Saturday morning: Market at Castle Klempenow (which I personally decided to do, as I already missed out on the Autumn market and ... yeah ... I don#t get to go anywhere that often)
Saturday afternoon/evening: aunties birthday 'celebration# (I hope I'll survive whatever substitute for food she's presenting us with this year)
Saunday morning: brunch with some friends

following week: work

Saturday. moms birthday celebration

following week: work
after that: christmas 'n stuff

The stress level will not decrease anytime soon.

It's December after all - yay . :whatever:

Re: The ground level - in and out

Posted: Fri Dec 08, 2017 3:50 am
by Elyris
Morning

Re: The ground level - in and out

Posted: Fri Dec 08, 2017 8:48 am
by Kiyevanie
Morning :)

Re: The ground level - in and out

Posted: Sat Dec 09, 2017 7:46 am
by Elyris
Morning :)

Re: The ground level - in and out

Posted: Sat Dec 09, 2017 8:36 am
by Kiyevanie
Morning :)

Re: The ground level - in and out

Posted: Sat Dec 09, 2017 11:10 am
by flighter
Good afternoon ;)

Re: The ground level - in and out

Posted: Sun Dec 10, 2017 8:09 am
by Kiyevanie
Morning :)

Re: The ground level - in and out

Posted: Sun Dec 10, 2017 8:54 am
by Elyris
Morning


Neeehhh - I'm exhausted (I hate birthdays and yesterday was extraordinarily annoying) - I don't wanna go to that breakfast/brunch stuff. I just hope it'll be over soon, so that I have maybe 3 hours of freetime before I have to prepare for tomorrow and go to bed.

Re: The ground level - in and out

Posted: Mon Dec 11, 2017 3:48 am
by Elyris
Morning

Re: The ground level - in and out

Posted: Mon Dec 11, 2017 7:45 am
by Kiyevanie
Morning :)

Ugh... Monday again

Re: The ground level - in and out

Posted: Mon Dec 11, 2017 10:02 am
by flighter
Elyris, how do they react if you claim you don't feel fine enough to attend?

Re: The ground level - in and out

Posted: Mon Dec 11, 2017 2:49 pm
by Elyris
depends heavily on who this claim is directed to.

Afternoon btw.

Re: The ground level - in and out

Posted: Tue Dec 12, 2017 3:43 am
by Elyris
Morning

Re: The ground level - in and out

Posted: Tue Dec 12, 2017 9:11 am
by Kiyevanie
Morning :)

Re: The ground level - in and out

Posted: Tue Dec 12, 2017 11:54 am
by Elyris
What's good ? Earlier end-of-work due to medical checkup.

Re: The ground level - in and out

Posted: Wed Dec 13, 2017 3:45 am
by Elyris
morning

Re: The ground level - in and out

Posted: Wed Dec 13, 2017 8:28 am
by Kiyevanie
Morning :)

Re: The ground level - in and out

Posted: Thu Dec 14, 2017 3:49 am
by Elyris
Morning

Re: The ground level - in and out

Posted: Thu Dec 14, 2017 8:32 am
by Kiyevanie
Morning :)

Re: The ground level - in and out

Posted: Fri Dec 15, 2017 3:47 am
by Elyris
Morning (when you cat thinks it's a good idea to wake you up at 1:30 am, ending the possible sleep for you that night :sleep: )

Re: The ground level - in and out

Posted: Fri Dec 15, 2017 8:41 am
by Kiyevanie
Morning :)

Re: The ground level - in and out

Posted: Fri Dec 15, 2017 2:16 pm
by Elyris
Afternoon

10 minutes, before the family arrives to 'celebrate' moms birthday. Yay .... :what:
Spoiler: show
Could you PM me you current adresses?

Re: The ground level - in and out

Posted: Sat Dec 16, 2017 10:00 am
by Kiyevanie
Morning :)

Did you survive the "celebrations"?